At GBH-AH we are totally committed to the adage; 'An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure'. Our Preventive Health Care Programme covers a comprehensive set of tests, which have been specially designed keeping your needs in mind.
Why Health Checkup?
We all know that "prevention is better than cure". This is what GBH-AH aims for by recognizing the importance and need for preventive health care. Today's lifestyle has brought with it – stress, irregular eating habits and inadequate rest. Coupled with a sedentary lifestyle and toxic pollutants in the air, these factors are bound to gradually take their toll on us.
Yet, most of us tend to ignore these facts until we are compelled to confront a medical condition. We, at GBH AH, care about your well being. In keeping with our concern, a team of highly qualified and experienced doctors conducts the dedicated Health Checkup programme. Remember, Good Health is the foundation of meaningful life. The dedicated Health Check wing presents you with an exclusive environment, and our team ensures that you are comfortable during the check ups. In addition, our packages are offered at discounted rates that truly makes them invaluable.
GBH-AH Health Checkup Programs
|Sr. No.||Health Checkup Packages||Actual Rate||Package Rate|
|1||Comprehensive Health Check-up||5600||3000|
|2||Standard Health Check-up||3500||1900|
|3||Primary Health Check-up||1650||950|
|4||Well Woman Check-up||2120||1400|
|6||Pre Employment Check-up||2100||1450|
|7||Senior Citizen Health Check-up||8750||4150|
|8||Preventive Heart Check-up||5650||2800|
|9||Child Health Check-up||2100||1400|
Important Instruction before coming for Health Checkup
- Please take prior appointment before coming for Health Check-up. Contact us
- It is necessary to come on an empty stomach while coming for Health check-up.
- No alcohol is allowed 24 hours prior to the Health Checkup.
- Don't take any medicine, cigarette, or any type of any other drinks.
- Bring the previous medical reports with you while coming for Health Check-up.
- If you are having Cardiac or Diabetic problems, please inform while registration.
- Ladies are advised not to register for the health checkup during the Menstrual Cycle.